04 September 2014

The Road So Far


Source: CW

            I've loaded up on posts this August and I feel very proud of myself. I usually give up 3 posts in so this is really an achievement for me. Let's back up a bit and see how I did on the..

Book Front

Finished & Reviewed:
The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
Dangerous Boys by Abigail Hass

(Just) Reviewed:
The Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton

(Just) Finished:
 One For The Money by Janet Evanovich

Re-reading:
Isabel's Bed by Elinor Lipman

Currently Reading:
Ashes to Ashes by Tami Hoag

Already started on:
Drawn by Cecilia Gray
The 100 by Kass Morgan

I WON the Dangerous Boys Giveaway hosted by The Social Potato. Yay!

Look at that! I know it's pretty confusing. How can I be re-reading one book when I'm currently reading another book and have already started on two more books? Well, I'll tell you more about my reading habits on a separate post. I'll leave you wondering for now. 

Home Front

We moved houses and it was oh so stressful but oh so worth it.

We're starting to have a lot of things to do at work, ergo fewer posts. But I'm going to try really hard this month to produce quality post and not stress over the dreaded "numbers."

I am excited for: 
 
This is Supernatural Season 10 Promo Poster Released by the CW


This Month's GOAL:
  • Read at least 5 NEW books
  • Review at least 5 books
  • 25 blog posts
  • Have more pictures posted
 
That's all I can think of for now, but once I've figured out my to-read list this September, I'll update this. I will try to organize my post soon.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I looooooooove comments! Gimme some love :)