05 September 2014

Notes: Trying to stay positive

    
         This is what I have been telling myself for the last couple of days. It's never easy when someone wants you to fail. It's hard to comprehend why would anyone go to so much trouble to give you grief. It's easy enough to say that I don't care, but it hurts me regardless. A part of me wants to prove them wrong. Good thing, I'm lazy. I figured after 11 seconds, none of this will matter. And if I stop caring and they still continue, that means I sort of win right? :)

Regular programming will resume after the weekend! Happy weekend folks! Let's all lose ourselves in a good book :)

2 comments :

  1. Positive thinking is always the best goal. In the end it only matters what you believe you can do and what you get out of it in the end. All those people cheering for you to lose or give up? They don't matter. So keep doing what you do ;) Express yourself!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/09/top-10-things-to-do-when-back-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Olivia. Sometimes it's just hard to remain positive, but I agree that I should just focus on my beliefs. Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

      Delete

I looooooooove comments! Gimme some love :)