07 August 2014

Spotlight: Sugar & Spice and everything nice


                 
Click here to visit her blog:  Sugar & Spice and everything nice


                 One of the things I love about the internet is that it can be a source for a lot things. Lucky me for being a mother in this day and age because everything is just one Google away. The thing is though, there are some topics better left at the hand of an expert. Like marriage and love for example. Enter my new happy blog, Sugar and Spice and everything nice.

                 This blog is the brainchild of Ms. Jane Go. She started blogging back in 2011 and has amassed a huge following due to her humor and heart. Her posts can make you laugh and cry at the same time (major bipolar moment). She is such an inspiration for a new mom like me. She shares her experiences in being a mother to her three children and also in being a wife to her husband, Kap. Reading her posts makes me feel wistful that someday I will have they have.

             Aside from her tips on how to enjoy the married life, she also shares her resto, hotel, and salon experiences. This blog is such a find, I tell ya! It's refreshing to find a mom that is willing to share her life's milestone and booboos so we can all learn from it. This blog is definitely going on my read-everyday list. I'm looking forward to reading more heart warming and kilig posts from her. Yay for finding another Happy Blog. 


2 comments :

  1. oh wow Ana!!!

    I am so deeply touched that you consider my blog worthy to me mentioned here. I am so humbled, yet so happy at the same time. Thank you for this tribute! <3 I hope to write more relevant posts that will keep my readers entertained & informed. I liked the part where you said that I write with humor & heart. it is what I really want my readers to feel when they read my blog. Thank you Ana, for making me feel so special, and for starting my day with a great big smile! :-*

    love, Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Ms. Jane! You're doing a beautiful thing sharing your life like that to us (your readers). It's my honor to include you on that lists. Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'm fangirling right now hehe salamat po talaga.

      Delete

I looooooooove comments! Gimme some love :)